Sunday, December 03, 2006

This is my first real forray into blogdom. I had the opportunity to write for a site called NinetyandNine for the month of November and was really impressed with how the blog site worked as opposed to doing everything manually in a web editor. Anyway, I did some major adjustment to a couple of my website projects. Check out UnitedStatesYouth.com and Mundhaus.com. I switched them over to blogspots so that they could be more interactive and effecient. Let me know what you think.

I am really excited about the possibility for Collaboration on the Collaboratory Site, UnitedStatesYouth.com. If we can tap into the right creative minds we may be able to reach a tipping point and cause an epidemic of youth ministry that is definately outside of the box.

Be Bold.

-Armando

No comments: